REBR Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us, and we will replace it, or credit your account subject to the below terms. This Policy applies to products bought from REBR.
This Policy forms part of the REBR Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
1: Unwanted products
You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return with us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery to you of the unwanted product. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective; and
- it is not one of the products listed below.
Changed your mind?
Where you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it – provided the product is not:
- a digital product such as an adult toy or electronic voucher;
- a tablet, capsule, pregnancy test, balm, lube, gel or sachet product that has been unsealed; and
- a product which has been personalised for you or made to your specifications.
We will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (NO REFUNDS).
Want to exchange?
Fashion products can be exchanged for a different size or colour variation, provided that such variation is available. In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at no charge. If such variation is not available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (NO REFUNDS).
We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return.
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in section 2 below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
2: Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery by logging a return via email@example.com
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice replace the product as soon as possible (we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (NO REFUNDS).
3: Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality, but in any event within 6 months after delivery.
You can do so by logging a return on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice replace the product (if we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (NO REFUNDS). If the replacement takes longer than 21 days, we will get in touch with you to see if you would rather receive a credit / refund.
There are two types of bundles: a bundle consisting of products that either we or you (as provided on our website) have combined together in a single bundle (“BundleDeal“); or a bundle compiled and supplied to us as a single unit (“Pre-packed Bundle“). All returns relating to bundles are subject to the terms of this Policy as read with the following provisions:
- Bundle Deal– You may return a Bundle Deal as a whole or any of its component products individually to us. If you qualify for a credit in respect of any component product, we will credit your account with the actual purchase price (after applying any applicable saving or discount) you paid for such a product as displayed in your order history.
- Pre-packed Bundle– Unless otherwise indicated by us, your return of a Pre-packed Bundle will only be accepted if you return all of its component products to us. Failure to do so may result in us declining the return of a Pre-packed Bundle.
5: Charges and refunds
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and only to credit you in respect of the returned item.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse REBR for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
Please note only if applicable, we will refund you – by EFT to your nominated Republic of South Africa bank account.